Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 157 mal aufgerufen
 "Alte" Spiele
zhangzk Offline

19.12.2019 03:16
Noah Fant in the first round of 2019 NFL Draft Antworten

The Denver Broncos have selected Noah Fant in the first-round of the 2019 NFL Draft." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:NFL DraftDenver Broncos NewsDenver Broncos 2019 DraftDenver Broncos select tight end Noah Fant in the first round of 2019 NFL Draft New Womens John Elway Jersey ,576commentsThe Denver Broncos have selected Noah Fant in the first-round of the 2019 NFL Draft. Denver Broncos select tight end In the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos have selected Iowa tight end Noah Fant with the 20th overall selection they acquired from the Pittsburgh Steelers.Love the pick! "Linebacker is closer to the trenches. I’m a trenches dude, I’m a front line guy"" Denver Broncos PodcastsJamal Carter says shift to inside linebacker gets him “close to the action”New,27comments“Linebacker is closer to the trenches. I’m a trenches dude, I’m a front line guy”MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Jamal Carter says shift to inside linebacker gets him “close to the action”TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThe news came out a few days ago that Denver was moving Jamal Carter to inside linebacker after they experienced several injuries at the position.Vic Fangio at the time said it was a move that Jamal asked for, and it would be on a bit of a trial basis to see how he did inside.Carter doesn’t seem too worried about taking on those guards or tackles. When speaking today with KOA radio, Carter said he liked linebacker because it puts him “close to the action.” “Linebacker is closer to the trenches”, he told Ryan Edwards and Andrew Mason Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey , “I’m a trenches dude, I’m a front line guy.”Ryan Edwards pointed out that he was a pretty physical guy at safety and asked if that helps him translate his game to the inside. “Yeah, that definitely will help me. With the big ole linemen, gotta take them on, use my hands. But I’m already physical and I’m quicker than them. I’m gonna give em hell.”It sounds like Carter is excited about his new role, and ready to get out there and help his team at this new position. When asked what he was looking to do in Monday’s game against the 49ers he replied while smiling, “Make plaayss. Make plays and bring that energy.”Be watching for #20 out there on Monday.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz