Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 159 mal aufgerufen
 "Alte" Spiele
zhangzk Offline

14.12.2019 08:00
The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of game Antworten

Last week: 8-7Weeks 1 through 13: 87-88-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-4.5) vs. AtlantaThis is a matchup of two disappointing teams who had playoff aspirations before the season began. The Packers made a coaching change after an embarrassing loss to the Cardinals last week Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , which was much-needed. Despite mediocre play (for his standards) so far this season, I can’t see an Aaron Rodgers-led team losing two in a row at home to average opponents.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-4.5)</em>Kansas City (-6.5) vs. BaltimorePat Mahomes vs. this Ravens defense? That should be fun to watch. This seems to be a popular upset pick, but I don’t believe it.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)</em>Carolina (-1) vs. ClevelandBoth of these teams looked really bad last week Jerome Bettis Jersey , but the Panthers are due for a win. They are better than they have played during this losing stretch (I think).<em>Pick: Carolina (-1)</em>Houston (-4.5) vs. Indianapolis10 in a row for the Texans? 10 in a row for the Texans.<em>Pick: Houston (-4.5)</em>New York Giants (-3) vs. Washington OBJ is out for New York, which takes away some of the entertainment factor in this one. But still, they can’t lose to a Mark Sanchez-led team James Conner Jersey , right? Right?<em>Pick: New York Giants (-3)</em>Buffalo (-4) vs. New York JetsJosh Allen vs. Sam Darnold should be interesting. Bills roll at home.<em>Pick: Buffalo (-4)</em>New England (-7.5) vs. Miami In his career, Tom Brady is only 7-9 in Miami. The Dolphins always seem to play him & the Patriots well at home.<em>Pick: Miami (+7.5)</em>New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay I think the Saints roll in this one. Their offense should be rejuvenated after a mini-bye, and they want to avenge that week one loss.<em>Pick: New Orleans (-10)</em>Los Angeles Chargers (-15) vs. CincinnatiThe Chargers are building something here. The Bengals are just playing out the rest of the season.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-15)</em>Denver (-3.5) vs. San Francisco A month ago https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey , people were calling for Vance Joseph’s job. A win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps them in the playoff race.<em>Pick: Denver (-3.5)</em>Detroit (-3) vs. Arizona Yuck.<em>Pick: Detroit (-3)</em>Dallas (-3) vs. PhiladelphiaBig matchup here. I think the Cowboys are the better team, but something in my gut is telling me Philly.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (+3)</em>Pittsburgh (-10) vs. Oakland Steelers need a bounce back win here. They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.<em>Pick: Pittsburgh (-10)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-3) vs. Chicago The Rams are just too good.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-3)</em>Seattle (-3) vs. MinnesotaAre the Vikings even that good? I don’t really think they are. and Kirk Cousins Womens Terrell Edmunds Jersey , well, doesn’t.<em>Pick: Seattle (-3)</em> The Steelers already know they won’t have running backs James Conner (shoulder) and Benny Snell Jr. (knee), having ruled out both Friday.They also will play without fullback Roosevelt Nix (knee) and offensive guard Ramon Foster (concussion).The Steelers hope to have receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.The team added Smith-Schuster to its injury report Friday with a toe injury. They list him as questionable after he went through a limited practice.He originally injured his toe in the season opener and tweaked it in Week Four. But Smith-Schuster has not missed a game even when the Steelers listed him as questionable.Smith-Schuster has played 83.3 percent of the Steelers’ offensive snaps. He has 33 catches for 459 yards and three touchdowns this season.The rest of the Steelers receiving corps has 117 career catches Womens James Conner Jersey , according to Chris Adamski of Trib Total Media reports. Smith-Schuster made 111 catches last season.The Steelers have only five receivers on their active roster after releasing Donte Moncrief last week.

Obone Offline

19.05.2020 19:59
#2 RE: The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of game Antworten

They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz